The ER Network is constantly growing and we’re pleased to welcome Kerry McGreeyer to the group. And, what better initiation ceremony could we have created than to through her in at the deep end and have a 5 minutes with chat with her about join the ER Network.
1. You recently joined The ER Network, what was your previous employment background?
Ans. Financial Adviser with Lloyds Banking Group for 4 and a half years. Before this I was a Mortgage and Protection adviser specialising in Self Build/Renovation Mortgages.
2. How different is being a financial planner at the ER Network compared to a bank?
Ans. Core values are still the same – doing what is right for the customer. Major benefit is I can now do so much more for the customer as there are many options available to me.
3. What do you look forward to most about becoming a financial advisor?
Ans. Meeting new people. Getting to know their aspirations and doing my best to help achieve them.
4. What did you like about the ER Network and ultimately convinced you to join?
Ans. ER is very transparent. Very supportive. A good firm with a lot of successful and experienced people to learn from.
5. From what you’ve experienced to date, would you recommend the ER Network to others?
Ans. Definitely. In fact, I already have!